The Last Coat Foam Gun
The Last Coat Foam Gun
sold in the last 22 hours
You guys have been asking for it. No pressure washer needed!
This is one of the most highly sought-after and requested accessories.
A foam gun that requires no pressure washer and can be run off of a traditional city pressure water supply of 20-100 PSI (basically, your average garden hose).
Bundle options are now available on this page.
Not everyone has or wants a pressure washer. Some don't have the room or simply don't want to pay for it. (If you do have one, check out our MTM PF22.2 Foam Cannon here)
Some just don't want the noise that a pressure washer brings.
That's where The Last Coat Foam Gun comes in.
And this isn't just some lightweight "toy-like" product you might have seen online or at the dollar store. This thing is the most heavy-duty, high-quality Foam Gun on the market today.
The Last Coat Foam Gun is a high-performing hose-end foam gun used to dilute concentrated product and apply foamy lather directly onto your vehicle.
Connect to any city pressure water supply (20-100 PSI) to draw chemical concentrate from the attached bottle and blend it into the water stream.
The accurately diluted solution flows through the machined polypropylene foam wand to create a clinging, wet foam which is then projected onto any surface up close or at distances up to 12 feet.
Use the included slip-on Spreader Nozzle for more efficient close-range foaming, then simply quick-disconnect the bottle and foamer assembly to rinse.
The Last Coat Foam Gun is perfect for using with The Last Soap. (bundle options available on this page)
Key Features and Benefits:
• Creates rich, wet foam which increases chemical contact time and effectiveness.
• Foam provides visual confirmation of complete coverage.
• Projects foam up to 12' (depending on water pressure).
• Slip-on Spreader Nozzle allows for more efficient close-range foaming.
• Durable! The Last Coat Foam Gun body is machined in the USA, not molded.
• Outlasts and outperforms similar molded plastic products.
• The stainless steel quick disconnect socket features 6 retaining balls to lock the bottle and foam assembly securely in place.
• Quick disconnect the foam assembly to rinse.
• With less than half the flow rate of competing models, you save
• No moving parts! Venturi action dilutes chemicals consistently.
• Great performance with water pressure as low as 20 PSI.
- hose gun
Well, I was pleasantly surprised by this one. The price was a bit high but it looked sturdier than the typical hose gun that you see out there so I figured what the heck. This thing is very durable and looks like it will hold up for a long time. The parts are machined very nicely, and it makes a nice even foam. No, it's not like when using a cannon with a pressure washer, but overall it's cheaper and a lot quieter, and gets the job done. I bought the bundle with the mitt to save some bucks. Pretty cool accessory by the TLC boys.