Iron Off - Professional Iron Remover and Wheel Cleaner
Iron Off - Professional Iron Remover and Wheel Cleaner
sold in the last 22 hours
Brought to you by The Last Coat comes Iron Off, our heavy-duty professional-strength iron remover and wheel cleaner which can also be used to decontaminate painted surfaces, glass, and more. (Do not use on raw aluminum, Iron Off could etch it.)
Iron Off helps remove stubborn ferrous brake dust and iron from wheels and other surfaces.
You'll know Iron Off is working when you start to see the wheel surface "bleeding" a purple/red color, as it breaks down the iron to a water-soluble state.
Typical decontamination methods can have a tough time removing deeply embedded iron and other contaminants from the surface. Washing typically won't remove these.
Why You'll Love Iron Off:
➡️ Extend the life of your vehicle by stopping corrosive chemical reactions that lead to rust and permanent issues in your paint.
➡️ Even if you can't see it, oftentimes, contamination is there. Iron Off helps get rid of this contamination quickly and effortlessly.
➡️ It helps stop the damage that hot iron particles can do to your vehicle, preserving the life and value of your vehicle in the long run.
➡️ It helps neutralize corrosive reactions and when you see it beginning "bleeding" purple, you'll know that Iron Off has begun the process of releasing embedded contaminants.
➡️ Iron Off, like all of our products, is extremely easy to use. It gets you great results every time you use it and just gets the job done efficiently and effectively.
***Important: Keep in mind that Iron Off is strong, and it will degrade previously applied coatings to a degree. Even professionally installed ceramic coatings. So if you apply to paintwork or ceramic coated wheels, or surfaces that have been coated with any of our products, you will want to reapply those coatings after Iron Off has done its job.***
Directions for Using Iron Off:
Do not work in direct sunlight. Only work on a surface when it is cool to the touch
1. First off know that Iron Off has a strong smell, so make sure to use it in a well-ventilated area. Then, shake the bottle very well then spray directly on to the surface. (Only do so in the shade when the wheel surface is cool to the touch). Spray directly on them when dirty. Pre-rinsing may dilute Iron Off when you spray it on the surface.
2. Let Iron Off dwell on the surface for 2-5 minutes. As Iron Off goes to work on ferrous brake dust and contaminants, it will turn a purple/red color as it breaks down the iron to a water-soluble state for easy removal (do NOT let Iron Off dry on the wheels/surface).
3. Rinse Clean with high-pressure water to remove all of Iron Off.
4. If wheels were extremely contaminated with brake dust to start, a follow-up hand wash with soap and water on the wheels is recommended to remove any leftover Iron Off.
5. Optional but recommended. Apply The Last Coat or Deep Ice to protect. Finish off with a layer of AMP if desired. If you had our coatings applied before using Iron Off, then you will definitely want to reapply to the treated areas as the coatings will degrade slightly.
** It is recommended to spot test first before full application and use.
• Avoid inhalation. Use adequate ventilation. Iron Off has a strong smell, you want to use it in a well-ventilated area.
• May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin burns and eye damage. Make sure to wear protective equipment where needed. We recommend gloves.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- brake dust
- black ice
- wheel cleaner
After using Iron Off, my wheels are easy to keep clean. Wipe with a cloth and dust come right off.
Ordered 2 Iron Off and received in decent time to Oakville ON Canada. Used on my Jeep SRT, worked very well although the "spray" setting was much like the "stream" so much more product was required. Second bottle is for my brothers' **** Cat which I will get to him next week. Overall great product. Stan
Love this stuff! Friends and co-workers always want to know what I use. I tell them The Last Coat. Best and easiest I have ever used!
Last Coat does a terrific job of bringing out the luster of the car paint. My 2012 looks brand new and the Last Coat shine is terrific.
I was extremely happy with your product this has made cleaning my wheels easy many thanks to you guys keep up the good work sincerely happy customer.
It is a great product, it helps me to make a more efficient finish and my clients are satisfied with my work thanks to the last coat
Tremendous water beading and sheeding. AMP is amazing too! Pure shine. Legit results
Love this product as it works beyond regular wheel cleaner does. Had a Porsche that I did for a client his wheels not cleaned in 1year. Wheel cleaner on then twice Not sprayed on iron off worked it in then rinse off and they looked NEW Again. Love it.
The product worked great was easy to apply and wiped off easily to a deep shine
I am very impressed with all the products I have used from the last coat. Last Soap, clay mitt, last coat, Amp, Clearsr is amazing at removing water spots, Iron Off, Cere Trim…wow my bumper cover has never looked so good, Black Ice is unbelievable. It has been just 4 days since I have used it and today there was a thunderstorm and I have never seen so many water beads on my Jeep before. The water just runs off like it wasn’t even there not only that but the Shine is amazing. Day 8 Black Ice is still Shining Strong. A little goes a long way too. Just received my Cere Tex can’t wait to use it. Also the microfiber towels are great with absorbing water