ClearSR - Professional Strength Water Spot Remover
ClearSR - Professional Strength Water Spot Remover
sold in the last 22 hours
We all know that water spots can be a pain to deal with. Those pesky mineral deposits and stains leftover from dirty, hard water typically need to be removed before applying coatings such as The Last Coat.
Brought to you by The Last Coat comes ClearSR, our easy to use, professional-strength water spot remover which can be used to quickly remove water spots on painted surfaces, glass, metal, and much more.
(note: we don't recommend using it on raw aluminum though, it's strong and could etch it. If you are unsure of whether your surface can have ClearSR applied to it, we highly recommend contacting us first, and also spot testing before full application.)
ClearSR is an acid-based water spot remover that makes quick work of most water spots. We'd go as far as saying that if ClearSR can't remove a water spot, you're most likely going to want to buff it off. Usually for deep etched in water spots, that’s what has to happen. That’s physical damage and ClearSR will remove a good amount, but at that point of true physical damage, you need physical correction. BUT, for a large majority of water spots, ClearSR will do the job!
Normally, if a water spot is on your surface and you attempt to remove it right away, it can typically be wiped away with ease with a bit of The Last Coat or AMP on a microfiber towel, or during your wash with The Last Soap. If left on overnight, usually our Bare Slate Clay Mitt can make quick work of them.
However, when spots have been on longer and are baked in, you need to have a more aggressive approach.
That's where ClearSR comes in. It helps erase water spots and mineral stains from painted surfaces, glass, polished metal surfaces, and much more. What this does is leaves you with a completely clear surface, and does so in a way that won't damage the surface of your vehicle.
Why You'll Love ClearSR:
➡️ Helps quickly, easily, and permanently remove water spots from your vehicle surfaces.
➡️ Gives glass a crystal clear appearance ready to be coated and protected.
➡️ Extremely easy to use. Simply apply a bit of ClearSR to a microfiber towel and begin rubbing the affected area (full directions are below).
➡️ Works on almost all water spots using an effective acid based approach. If you have spots that ClearSR can't break down, you're most likely going to need to polish them off. It's powerful stuff!
Directions for Using ClearSR:
**DO NOT use in direct sunlight especially on glass. Surface should be cool to the touch.**
1) Wash the vehicle to remove surface dirt. We recommend washing with a basic soap that does not contain waxes or conditioners. You may use The Last Soap as well for this step.
2) Dry the area that has water spots.
3) Using ClearSR, wet a 1"-2" area on a microfiber towel and begin to rub on the area affected by water spots. As you rub, they will start to dissolve and disappear. Repeat until all water spots are removed.
4) Rinse the treated surface with high-pressure water to fully remove any ClearSR that remains on the surface.
5) If any ClearSR still remains after using a high-pressure rinse, then simply hand wash with soap and water to remove excess residue. You will typically be able to visually easily see if there is an excess on the surface. It will almost look "streaky". Simply wash to remove if any ClearSR still remains.
6) Once spots are removed feel free to apply The Last Coat, AMP, or Deep Ice to the surface if you desire. Make sure to do a 70% IPA wipedown before applying the coatings, per usual.
• May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin burns and eye damage. Make sure to wear protective equipment where needed. We recommend gloves.
• If on the skin, wash with plenty of soap and water.
• Avoid inhalation, use adequate ventilation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- water spots
I have been trying to find a product to remove water spots from our windshields. Well, here it is! Worked great!
Mazda cx30 front windshield
My wife parked under a tree that put little spots all over the car , I had to polish out the car and re do the last coat ceramic. But the windshield nothing out take it off completely, so I used your ClearSR and at first it made a sticky mess but much to my surprise, I used amp and and I know have a clear and spotless windshield. Thank You For a Wonderfull group of products.
Man. Let me tell you something. I messed up and didn't take pics. I had a customer whose black dodge truck passenger side was COVERED with water spots. It looked like a zebra. I bit it with that TLC water spot remover and they came running off like they owed money. It's the truth. I had to buy another bottle because around here all these cars have the same waterspot disease and I'm the Dr.
LAST COAT The Best Vehicle Shine
I've tried many vehicle quick shine products, but after using The Last Coat I definitely noticed a big difference. The shine was amazing. Easy to put on and easy to take off.
This stuff WORKS!
I couldn't find anything to take the water marks off of my car from the extremely hard water here in Colorado. I was hesitant at first but just used the product on my car and the water marks came off SO easy. I was truly incredibly impressed how seamlessly it took off the spots with just a little scrubbing. Not to mention I only needed to use the tiniest bit for all of my three windows affected. Love this product and so glad I found it, thanks guys!
The water spot order i received was amazing and worked in seconds. Thank you for videoes and follow up!@
This was the first time using black ice I was a bit nervous at first but it went on so easy I couldn’t believe it. It’s been three months now since using black ice I’ve done another 10 more cars and made a living out of it.
A GREAT PRODUCT, EASY TO USE, AND SUPER RESULTS.
Shine's like a new dime
My car comes from las Vegas and has 5 coats of clear, because of the hot summers. Last coat makes it shine 100% Better. LOVE it
Not sure what caused the water spots but ClearSR removed them and my new TRX looks new again !! Very pleased and will recommend