ClearSR - Professional Strength Water Spot Remover
ClearSR - Professional Strength Water Spot Remover
sold in the last 22 hours
We all know that water spots can be a pain to deal with. Those pesky mineral deposits and stains leftover from dirty, hard water typically need to be removed before applying coatings such as The Last Coat.
Brought to you by The Last Coat comes ClearSR, our easy to use, professional-strength water spot remover which can be used to quickly remove water spots on painted surfaces, glass, metal, and much more.
(note: we don't recommend using it on raw aluminum though, it's strong and could etch it. If you are unsure of whether your surface can have ClearSR applied to it, we highly recommend contacting us first, and also spot testing before full application.)
ClearSR is an acid-based water spot remover that makes quick work of most water spots. We'd go as far as saying that if ClearSR can't remove a water spot, you're most likely going to want to buff it off. Usually for deep etched in water spots, that’s what has to happen. That’s physical damage and ClearSR will remove a good amount, but at that point of true physical damage, you need physical correction. BUT, for a large majority of water spots, ClearSR will do the job!
Normally, if a water spot is on your surface and you attempt to remove it right away, it can typically be wiped away with ease with a bit of The Last Coat or AMP on a microfiber towel, or during your wash with The Last Soap. If left on overnight, usually our Bare Slate Clay Mitt can make quick work of them.
However, when spots have been on longer and are baked in, you need to have a more aggressive approach.
That's where ClearSR comes in. It helps erase water spots and mineral stains from painted surfaces, glass, polished metal surfaces, and much more. What this does is leaves you with a completely clear surface, and does so in a way that won't damage the surface of your vehicle.
Why You'll Love ClearSR:
➡️ Helps quickly, easily, and permanently remove water spots from your vehicle surfaces.
➡️ Gives glass a crystal clear appearance ready to be coated and protected.
➡️ Extremely easy to use. Simply apply a bit of ClearSR to a microfiber towel and begin rubbing the affected area (full directions are below).
➡️ Works on almost all water spots using an effective acid based approach. If you have spots that ClearSR can't break down, you're most likely going to need to polish them off. It's powerful stuff!
Directions for Using ClearSR:
**DO NOT use in direct sunlight especially on glass. Surface should be cool to the touch.**
1) Wash the vehicle to remove surface dirt. We recommend washing with a basic soap that does not contain waxes or conditioners. You may use The Last Soap as well for this step.
2) Dry the area that has water spots.
3) Using ClearSR, wet a 1"-2" area on a microfiber towel and begin to rub on the area affected by water spots. As you rub, they will start to dissolve and disappear. Repeat until all water spots are removed.
4) Rinse the treated surface with high-pressure water to fully remove any ClearSR that remains on the surface.
5) If any ClearSR still remains after using a high-pressure rinse, then simply hand wash with soap and water to remove excess residue. You will typically be able to visually easily see if there is an excess on the surface. It will almost look "streaky". Simply wash to remove if any ClearSR still remains.
6) Once spots are removed feel free to apply The Last Coat, AMP, or Deep Ice to the surface if you desire. Make sure to do a 70% IPA wipedown before applying the coatings, per usual.
• May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin burns and eye damage. Make sure to wear protective equipment where needed. We recommend gloves.
• If on the skin, wash with plenty of soap and water.
• Avoid inhalation, use adequate ventilation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- water spots
A GREAT PRODUCT, EASY TO USE, AND SUPER RESULTS.
My car comes from las Vegas and has 5 coats of clear, because of the hot summers. Last coat makes it shine 100% Better. LOVE it
Not sure what caused the water spots but ClearSR removed them and my new TRX looks new again !! Very pleased and will recommend
Hello, both products were awesome as advertised love them both along with my other products from the Last Coat
The ClearSr works in removing water spot, awesome product!
The TLC finish was easy to use and apply, and it made my truck look gorgeous. I've been washing it regularly for the last 3 months with harsh commercial detergents and it still looks fantastic. I've bought some of the ClearSR, but haven't used it yet. When the weather turns from hot to mild, I plan to use it then reapply the TLC finish coat, which I expect will hold up all winter long.
I used a 50% rubbing alcohol to wipe surfaces after washing my van. Easy to apply. I used a 10 inch buffer to apply to surfaces without pressure only using the weight of buffer, then simply wiped off after 5 minutes. I applied it to headlights and tail lights including back rear windows to prevent water spots. WOW is all I can say, See pictures below for the paint is like glass on my 2019 Toyota Sienna SE Premium. it lasts longer than 6 months I am a customer for life, seriously. I like it so much I bought more. This stuff deserves 5 stars indeed. Thank you
I have used the Last Coat on my truck and it looks great! I have put in on two boats and the shine is impressive. On the fiberglass boat which stays in the water for about two weeks and then we pull it out to wash it. The slime washes off really easily! Thanks for the great product!!
This has been a smart investment for my mobile detailing I’ve got a lot of great compliments on how people’s car looks and I’m definitely ordering from them again fare price when they have there deals going
I purchased most of the products. They all are easy to apply and produce an excellent result. The best part is compliments.