AMP - 16 oz. High Gloss & Slickness Hybrid Topper
You guys asked for it, so we just had to deliver it. :)
We had a lot of our customers asking us for a quick, affordable topper product that could be used to "boost" things like gloss and slickness.
Well, we'd like to introduce you to our slickest product yet.
We call it AMP. Because that's exactly what it does to the surface of your vehicle.
It amplifies certain attributes of your vehicle's surface such as shine, gloss, and especially slickness to the touch.
AMP is what we call a "hybrid topper".
The main thing about AMP is that it is extremely easy to use.
AMP is not meant to be your base layer. Although it can be used as the sole coating on your car, we didn't build it for maximum protection and hardness.
AMP is a perfect topper for vehicles coated with The Last Coat, and although it can be used on all surfaces, it definitely stands out on glass.
Similar to The Last Coat upgraded formula (TLC2), AMP is based on a microemulsion blend with a positive charge that allows it to bond quickly and very easily to the surface, and it also gives one of the smallest and tightest beading patterns that you'll see out of a product.
In this video below, Nick talks about the differences between The Last Coat and AMP, shows how easy it is to apply AMP, and what he likes most about it:
Why and When Should You Use AMP?
• AMP is absolutely phenomenal on glass. That should be stated upfront. We actually enjoy using AMP more than The Last Coat on glass because of how easy it is to get great results, very quickly, and even in direct sunlight it is very forgiving.
• AMP can be used as a waterless wash of sorts. When there is a light layer of dust on the vehicle, AMP can be used as a quick way to get some shine, gloss, and slickness back to the surface very quickly. (be mindful of the type of dirt you have on the surface).
• AMP can be used to remove light water spotting from glass and vehicle paint. Of course, hard, baked in water spot deposits require chemical or manual removal, for lighter spots, AMP makes quick work of them. Check out this quick demonstration below to see how quick and easily AMP removes light water spotting and dust:
• AMP is a professional detailers best friend. Not every client wants to pay for the time to prep a vehicle, and AMP is a very affordable alternative to give clients a super quick gloss, shine, and high levels of slickness that they can really feel.
• AMP is perfect for making your vehicle look and feel showroom perfect before car shows or a night out on the town.
• AMP is extremely easy to use. I know we mentioned this before, but it's quickly becoming one of our favorite products to work within our detailing business. It's so forgiving and so simple and easy to use. One towel and a bottle of AMP can get you outstanding gloss and especially slickness in very little time, with minimal effort.
• AMP is very affordable, and only minimal amounts are needed to be used. Most products at this price point are for an 8 oz bottle. We're giving you a whopping 16 oz to use on every surface of your vehicle, inside and out.
• AMP can be used as a drying aid after washing, or on a dry surface. It can be used as an extra light protective layer, as a booster for The Last Coat, or any ceramic coating.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions about AMP that our customers have asked:
1) Can AMP be used on top of TLC, TLC2, ceramic coatings, and/or traditional waxes?
YES! Absolutely. That's where AMP really shines, no pun intended. As a hybrid topper that is very quick and easy to use, to help enhance and "amplify" the shine, gloss, and slickness of previously coated surfaces. AMP can, of course, be used as a standalone product, it just will not have the durability of something like The Last Coat.
2) How long will the slick feeling of AMP last under normal driving conditions and washing?
AMP will last about one month under normal driving conditions, or until the next wash. Most soaps will cause a bit of breakdown on AMP. We recommend using AMP often in light amounts, as a drying aid and otherwise.
3) What surfaces can AMP be used on?
AMP can be used on all vehicle surfaces (inside and out) and most home surfaces, no restrictions, except of course food surfaces. As tempting as it is to use it on your dinner plates to make clean up easier, we don't recommend that.
4) Will AMP artificially gloss matte and denim surfaces? What about vinyl wraps?
No. What you will notice is it will enhance them and make them look a bit newer, and feel newer, but it won't artificially gloss them.
5) Can AMP be applied in direct sunlight?
Yes. AMP has very few restrictions on application and is very forgiving. We wanted to create something really versatile that could be used to get some quick pop, shine, and gloss when you're out at a car show, or when detailers can't work in the shade.
6) How do you apply AMP?
AMP is our easiest-to-use product yet, and that's saying a lot. Simply spray onto your towel, or directly onto the panel. Wipe in a hashtag pattern (our preference), flip and buff off. A second towel is typically not required, but that's a personal preference.
As with all of our products, AMP comes with a 365 Day Money Back Guarantee. We know you'll absolutely love the results in slickness that AMP can bring, and we look forward to your feedback!
Feel guilty cause it works so good
I originally bought for the bike, since there are so many different materials to protect in a smaller surface area. But used on wife's Pathfinder, my works transit and my bike. All vehicles look amazing and AMP is literally greatest thing for glass inside and out!! I referred 10 people so far using just the glass as the prime selling point. You will not regret investment!
Smooth as silk
This product goes on and off so easily it’s ridiculous!! Did the glass cocktail and it works amazing. I love the amp going over top of the TLC2. Drove on wet roads yesterday and truck was in the rain for several hours. Went home little like road grime- hit the ol beaut with some amp’d. She shines like a gem and is smooth as silk. I recommend the whole set up- soap so lubricated and slick, tlc2 gives you so much depth and smooth to the touch along with amazing beading and can put it on everything. The whole inside and outside of my truck is done!!! Then as a topper/ quick detailer the amp’d is just as amazing!!! Love the products and have pushed several people towards The Last Coat products and will Continue to do so!!
A Must Have For Your Detail Arsenal
TLC2 is on the top of my list when it comes to a product that delivers in every aspect. Gloss, slickness, ease of use and now with this new formula... durability and extreme chemical resistance. This is truly the total package.
Beautiful results Kenric! Thanks.
Bugs I think everybody hates them but with the last soap and the last coat and amp applied that Oklahoma bugs don't stand a chanceliterally came off of our 50th Anniversary Camaro with the garden hose sprayer I highly recommend the last coat products if it's a 5-star rating you want then I gave you a 5 but if it's a 10 star rating you want I give you a 10 it's just the best product out there
Thanks a lot Tim, much appreciated for the kind words and support!
I think I may be addicted.
I’ve been using TLC for about a year on all three of my cars. I love how easy it is to use and I’ve started to use a diluted bottle as a duster on my Camaro. The shine, beading and luster are sublime and I can’t wait till it rains again! Just stared using AMP as well with great results but may not be necessary for everyone if you just use TLC.
hahah, thanks a lot Marc. It's a healthy addiction, we're the same way haha.