ClearSR - Professional Strength Water Spot Remover
We all know that water spots can be a pain to deal with. Those pesky mineral deposits and stains leftover from dirty, hard water typically need to be removed before applying coatings such as The Last Coat.
Brought to you by The Last Coat comes ClearSR, our easy to use, professional-strength water spot remover which can be used to quickly remove water spots on painted surfaces, glass, metal, and much more.
(note: we don't recommend using it on raw aluminum though, it's strong and could etch it)
ClearSR is an acid-based water spot remover that makes quick work of most water spots. We'd go as far as saying that if ClearSR can't remove a water spot, you're most likely going to want to buff it off. Usually for deep etched in water spots, that’s what has to happen. That’s physical damage and ClearSR will remove a good amount, but at that point of true physical damage, you need physical correction. BUT, for a large majority of water spots, ClearSR will do the job!
Normally, if a water spot is on your surface and you attempt to remove it right away, it can typically be wiped away with ease with a bit of The Last Coat or AMP on a microfiber towel, or during your wash with The Last Soap. If left on overnight, usually our Bare Slate Clay Mitt can make quick work of them.
However, when spots have been on longer and are baked in, you need to have a more aggressive approach.
That's where ClearSR comes in. It helps erase water spots and mineral stains from painted surfaces, glass, polished metal surfaces, and much more. What this does is leaves you with a completely clear surface, and does so in a way that won't damage the surface of your vehicle.
Why You'll Love ClearSR:
➡️ Helps quickly, easily, and permanently remove water spots from your vehicle surfaces.
➡️ Gives glass a crystal clear appearance ready to be coated and protected.
➡️ Extremely easy to use. Simply apply a bit of ClearSR to a microfiber towel and begin rubbing the affected area (full directions are below).
➡️ Works on almost all water spots using an effective acid based approach. If you have spots that ClearSR can't break down, you're most likely going to need to polish them off. It's powerful stuff!
Directions for Using ClearSR:
**DO NOT use in direct sunlight especially on glass. Surface should be cool to the touch.**
1) Wash the vehicle to remove surface dirt. We recommend washing with a basic soap that does not contain waxes or conditioners. You may use The Last Soap as well for this step.
2) Dry the area that has water spots.
3) Using ClearSR, wet a 1"-2" area on a microfiber towel and begin to rub on the area affected by water spots. As you rub, they will start to dissolve and disappear. Repeat until all water spots are removed.
4) Rinse the treated surface with high-pressure water to fully remove any ClearSR that remains on the surface.
5) If any ClearSR still remains after using a high-pressure rinse, then simply hand wash with soap and water to remove excess residue. You will typically be able to visually easily see if there is an excess on the surface. It will almost look "streaky". Simply wash to remove if any ClearSR still remains.
6) Once spots are removed feel free to apply The Last Coat, AMP, or Black Ice to the surface if you desire. Make sure to do a 70% IPA wipedown before applying the coatings, per usual.
• May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin burns and eye damage. Make sure to wear protective equipment where needed. We recommend gloves.
• If on the skin, wash with plenty of soap and water.
• Avoid inhalation, use adequate ventilation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- water spots
It is very powerful and very effective. I use it on my boat it seems like it is a2 or 3 step product, once you apply it you have to delute It a few times. However very effective.
Love all the products. The Soap is excellent and TLC2 leaves my ride looking great.
I did a lot of research on available ceramic coatings being sold and concluded, for the price and other reviews, that this one was the best option. This is my first experience with a ceramic coating so it was a bit of a learning curve but I don't think I'll ever consider buying a traditional wax for my vehicles again. I just washed my truck after applying The Last Coat 5 weeks ago and only had to scrub some bugs off of the front of the truck. The rest of the dirt & grime power washed right off. The shine and the reflection is very impressive. My only regret is that I should have done a better job preparing the surface to eliminate some of the swirls and small scuffs that are still present.
Had some water spots on my windshield I didn’t see before applying black ice. This stuff went right through black ice, and bye bye water spots!!!
This product was fantastic. I had bad water spots on my passenger side of my car I tried everything nothing worked. I tried last coat water spot remover and worked fantastic. I love this product
Just washed Zano off (been using it for over a decade), and applied TLC to my motorcycle and wifes car.....very, very impressed! Cant wait to do my Lotus. ClearSR worked great at removing the hard water spots on our shower glass too! Your clay glove works better than clay bar BTW, will order again and tell friends about your products.....Thanks Guys!
An incredible product that not only vastly reduces detailing time and effort but also applies a virtually impenetrable coating and beautiful shine! Love the performance of this product!
So far I have purchased, Last soap, Last Coat and Clear SR. All performed true to claims. These guys have good products all around.