ClearSR - Professional Strength Water Spot Remover
ClearSR - Professional Strength Water Spot Remover
sold in the last 22 hours
We all know that water spots can be a pain to deal with. Those pesky mineral deposits and stains leftover from dirty, hard water typically need to be removed before applying coatings such as The Last Coat.
Brought to you by The Last Coat comes ClearSR, our easy to use, professional-strength water spot remover which can be used to quickly remove water spots on painted surfaces, glass, metal, and much more.
(note: we don't recommend using it on raw aluminum though, it's strong and could etch it. If you are unsure of whether your surface can have ClearSR applied to it, we highly recommend contacting us first, and also spot testing before full application.)
ClearSR is an acid-based water spot remover that makes quick work of most water spots. We'd go as far as saying that if ClearSR can't remove a water spot, you're most likely going to want to buff it off. Usually for deep etched in water spots, that’s what has to happen. That’s physical damage and ClearSR will remove a good amount, but at that point of true physical damage, you need physical correction. BUT, for a large majority of water spots, ClearSR will do the job!
Normally, if a water spot is on your surface and you attempt to remove it right away, it can typically be wiped away with ease with a bit of The Last Coat or AMP on a microfiber towel, or during your wash with The Last Soap. If left on overnight, usually our Bare Slate Clay Mitt can make quick work of them.
However, when spots have been on longer and are baked in, you need to have a more aggressive approach.
That's where ClearSR comes in. It helps erase water spots and mineral stains from painted surfaces, glass, polished metal surfaces, and much more. What this does is leaves you with a completely clear surface, and does so in a way that won't damage the surface of your vehicle.
Why You'll Love ClearSR:
➡️ Helps quickly, easily, and permanently remove water spots from your vehicle surfaces.
➡️ Gives glass a crystal clear appearance ready to be coated and protected.
➡️ Extremely easy to use. Simply apply a bit of ClearSR to a microfiber towel and begin rubbing the affected area (full directions are below).
➡️ Works on almost all water spots using an effective acid based approach. If you have spots that ClearSR can't break down, you're most likely going to need to polish them off. It's powerful stuff!
Directions for Using ClearSR:
**DO NOT use in direct sunlight especially on glass. Surface should be cool to the touch.**
1) Wash the vehicle to remove surface dirt. We recommend washing with a basic soap that does not contain waxes or conditioners. You may use The Last Soap as well for this step.
2) Dry the area that has water spots.
3) Using ClearSR, wet a 1"-2" area on a microfiber towel and begin to rub on the area affected by water spots. As you rub, they will start to dissolve and disappear. Repeat until all water spots are removed.
4) Rinse the treated surface with high-pressure water to fully remove any ClearSR that remains on the surface.
5) If any ClearSR still remains after using a high-pressure rinse, then simply hand wash with soap and water to remove excess residue. You will typically be able to visually easily see if there is an excess on the surface. It will almost look "streaky". Simply wash to remove if any ClearSR still remains.
6) Once spots are removed feel free to apply The Last Coat, AMP, or Black Ice to the surface if you desire. Make sure to do a 70% IPA wipedown before applying the coatings, per usual.
• May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin burns and eye damage. Make sure to wear protective equipment where needed. We recommend gloves.
• If on the skin, wash with plenty of soap and water.
• Avoid inhalation, use adequate ventilation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- water spots
WOW was so amazed how fast it work and easy it was I recommend this product for everybody who has water stains on their windows our car the stuff is awesome Thank you Nick and Chad this is the best stuff ever
As excited as I was to receive all of my products it surpassed my expectations. Worked exactly as described. I won't be using any other product line ever again. The Last Coat products are the bomb!!!!
everything these guys have is the best I have used and I have tried all of them. Great stuff
Leaving my car out in the rain and not drying it right away was my downfall. Luckily after getting the Clearsr it burnt through the water marks like butter on toast and restored my windshield like factory new!
Easy to use, love that you can put it on anything. My car looks fabtastic
Product works great and after an issue with a previous bottle they were super quick to jump to action and ship me another bottle at no charge. Yall are great!
I've tried to get rid of the water spots on my side mirrors for years. This product worked great the first time.
I had bad water spots on my Black truck and after using Clear SR ALL of the spots are now gone. I highly recommend this product
I was reluctant about using the CLEARSR on my 2019 Chevrolet 2500HD truck, but the water spots were terrible. I put a little of it on a microfiber towel and lightly applied it on my hood. The water spots came right off with no effort. It’s amazing how well it works! Will be using this on my customers vehicles in the future. I try any new product on my personal vehicle before using it with my car detailing business. Thanks!
Did my stepfather's Toyota 2004 Camry sport on glass first and all water spots got removed. Since I was kind of a hurry to get to my regular job, couldn't do the same on the paint but definitely will complete the task an leave another review on the performance on paint.