AMP - High Gloss & Slickness Hybrid Topper
AMP - High Gloss & Slickness Hybrid Topper
sold in the last 22 hours
Now available in both 16 oz. bottles and gallons.
You guys asked for it, so we just had to deliver it. :)
We had a lot of our customers asking us for a quick, affordable topper product that could be used to "boost" things like gloss and slickness.
Well, we'd like to introduce you to our slickest product yet.
We call it AMP. Because that's exactly what it does to the surface of your vehicle.
It amplifies certain attributes of your vehicle's surface such as shine, gloss, and especially slickness to the touch.
AMP is what we call a "hybrid topper".
The main thing about AMP is that it is extremely easy to use.
AMP is not meant to be your base layer. Although it can be used as the sole coating on your car, we didn't build it for maximum protection and hardness.
AMP is a perfect topper for vehicles coated with The Last Coat, and although it can be used on all surfaces, it definitely stands out on glass.
Similar to The Last Coat upgraded formula (TLC2), AMP is based on a microemulsion blend with a positive charge that allows it to bond quickly and very easily to the surface, and it also gives one of the smallest and tightest beading patterns that you'll see out of a product.
In this video below, Nick talks about the differences between The Last Coat and AMP, shows how easy it is to apply AMP, and what he likes most about it:
Why and When Should You Use AMP?
• AMP is absolutely phenomenal on glass. That should be stated upfront. We actually enjoy using AMP more than The Last Coat on glass because of how easy it is to get great results, very quickly, and even in direct sunlight it is very forgiving.
• AMP can be used as a waterless wash of sorts. When there is a light layer of dust on the vehicle, AMP can be used as a quick way to get some shine, gloss, and slickness back to the surface very quickly. (be mindful of the type of dirt you have on the surface).
• AMP can be used to remove light water spotting from glass and vehicle paint. Of course, hard, baked in water spot deposits require chemical or manual removal, for lighter spots, AMP makes quick work of them. Check out this quick demonstration below to see how quick and easily AMP removes light water spotting and dust:
• AMP is a professional detailers best friend. Not every client wants to pay for the time to prep a vehicle, and AMP is a very affordable alternative to give clients a super quick gloss, shine, and high levels of slickness that they can really feel.
• AMP is perfect for making your vehicle look and feel showroom perfect before car shows or a night out on the town.
• AMP is extremely easy to use. I know we mentioned this before, but it's quickly becoming one of our favorite products to work within our detailing business. It's so forgiving and so simple and easy to use. One towel and a bottle of AMP can get you outstanding gloss and especially slickness in very little time, with minimal effort.
• AMP is very affordable, and only minimal amounts are needed to be used. Most products at this price point are for an 8 oz bottle. We're giving you a whopping 16 oz to use on every surface of your vehicle, inside and out.
• AMP can be used as a drying aid after washing, or on a dry surface. It can be used as an extra light protective layer, as a booster for The Last Coat, or any ceramic coating.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions about AMP that our customers have asked:
1) Can AMP be used on top of TLC, TLC2, and/or ceramic coatings?
YES! Absolutely. That's where AMP really shines, no pun intended. As a hybrid topper that is very quick and easy to use, to help enhance and "amplify" the shine, gloss, and slickness of previously coated surfaces. AMP can, of course, be used as a standalone product, it just will not have the durability of something like The Last Coat. We recommend spot testing when it comes to traditional waxes such as those that are carnauba based as it may not be able to bond well with them. We also don’t recommend using wash and wax soaps on top.
2) How long will the slick feeling of AMP last under normal driving conditions and washing?
AMP will last about one month under normal driving conditions, or until the next wash. Most soaps will cause a bit of breakdown on AMP. We recommend using AMP often in light amounts, as a drying aid and otherwise.
3) What surfaces can AMP be used on?
AMP can be used on all vehicle surfaces (inside and out) and most home surfaces, no restrictions, except of course food surfaces. As tempting as it is to use it on your dinner plates to make clean up easier, we don't recommend that.
4) Will AMP artificially gloss matte and denim surfaces? What about vinyl wraps?
No. What you will notice is it will enhance them and make them look a bit newer, and feel newer, but it won't artificially gloss them.
5) Can AMP be applied in direct sunlight?
Yes. AMP has very few restrictions on application and is very forgiving. We wanted to create something really versatile that could be used to get some quick pop, shine, and gloss when you're out at a car show, or when detailers can't work in the shade. IMPORTANT NOTE: When using AMP on tinted windows we recommend using it in the shade, and also diluting if you have the time. Check out this video on dilution methods:
6) How do you apply AMP?
AMP is our easiest-to-use product yet, and that's saying a lot. Simply spray onto your towel, or directly onto the panel. Wipe in a hashtag pattern (our preference), flip and buff off. A second towel is typically not required, but that's a personal preference.
As with all of our products, AMP comes with a 365 Day Money Back Guarantee. We know you'll absolutely love the results in slickness that AMP can bring, and we look forward to your feedback!
- The Last Coat
I use the last coat every 3 months and AMP everyweek when I detail my ridgeline. It always looks like it has a show room shine. People ask me all the time hiw I keep my truck so clean. Great stuff!
The products, both TLC & AMP, are easy to use and the results are amazing. I just received the Last Coat Soap and can’t wait to use it. I just wish these products we available years ago.
Used this today on two cars. Mine and another car that belongs to my son. I used the amp all over my car and she is now super slick. My son’s car had not been to a car wash in probably 4 years. We used amp on the windows and headlights to clean them and the windows look about factory new. My neighbor has some TLC product and he was really impressed so I lent him the amp for his car. He was very impressed as well. Great product.
It’s a awesome product extra slick
I've tried several spray sealant hoping to find one that was easy to use and above all very pleasing to the eye after it was on my black Mercedes and was kind of satisfied but still not sold on any one product and one day I saw this advertisement for The Last Coat so I looked at a few videos to see what the ease of application was and what the shine and slickness would be. I was impressed with the reviews but not quite sold and then I came across a video that showed how the brilliant shine the day after and the product could be used on the interior as well so I decided I'd give TLC a try. The Last Coat is all it was advertised to be and then some! I am a customer for life. Thanks for advertising exactly what your product does without hype.
I am not a professional. I dont even really take care of my car very well. But I have to say that the TLC products do everything that they say they do. Amp is easy to apply, works great and looks good. These photos are my 2016 Nissa and my husbands 2102 Ram Truck after being washed with The Last Soap and 1 coat of Amp applied with the microfiber towels. Love that mirror shine.
Did the whole system from the last coat and the results were on point..just like they said it would be..got to give my boys props for coming up with this product..thanks #TLC ..time to get
I put the last coat on boat last summer to see if it would work better than wax. Water shed off much better. I bought the soap this year and have used it on pickup instantly a noticeable difference. Followed up with amp and love the results I would recommend this stuff to every one. I have been happy enough with everything that I want to get the black ice and use it as well
I haven’t had descent weather till now , but yellow pollen is here for the month of April! I don’t have a garage, only carport attached to house! So, when weather permits I will be able to try your products! Thanks Jmyers
I just tried AMP for the first time and it is the PERFECT finishing touch when used with The Last Coat ceramic wax!Very easy to apply and shines like glass!